Fire Damage Restoration
911 Restoration Minneapolis is here for you no matter what. If you just experienced fire damage, alongside the needed deodorization and water damage remediation it demands, call us.
Our refined fire damage restoration Minneapolis team has what it takes to provide you the second chance you deserve.
That is what is known as the fresh start, where everything is going to be better than it ever was.
After a fire, we know that things become panicky, and we are here to take care of you the only way we know how: we will support you by leading you through the disaster and into a realm of serenity.
In any matters you may be facing, trust us to be there within 45 nminutes with same day service from technicians who are available 24/7/365.
Accidents take no breaks and neither do we, so call our fire damage restoration Minneapolis crew with 911 Restoration Minneapolis and we can start to help you put the pieces back together today!
Certification for Effective Implementation
The fire damage restoration Minneapolis team is IICRC certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration, in order to guarantee homeowners that every minute put into restoration is effective and thorough.
Here are some points to consider:
- What makes us an effective restoration team is the years of experience underneath our feet.
- With almost 35+ years of experience, we know exactly where to look for damage.
- Most companies think it suffices to hit the home with deodorizing chemicals and then vacuum out all water.
- But that isn’t always the case. The reason being is that smoke is formless.
- It will fill whatever container it is in, and your house is not a perfect container, as there are vents connecting everything.
- Thus, smoke travels and deposits particles over every surface, and if you don’t know where to look, you can miss it.
- It results in unwanted odors being discovered months or years after the restoration work has been done.
- Trust us when we say we will provide you a fresh start.
We know how to work with carpet, hardwood, and tile. Moreover, we can restore upholstery, walls, and ventilation systems from odor and unsightly stains.
New beginnings and second chances are only a phone call away, so contact our fire damage restoration Minneapolis team with 911 Restoration Minneapolis today!
Staying Safe In a Fire
Fires are spontaneous and difficult to gauge, which is what makes them dangerous. So, how does one protect themselves from a fire? The answer is multi-faceted, but stick around because it can save your life one day.
The first thing a homeowner should do to prepare for a fire is to install smoke detectors throughout the home. They should be hung in strategic places like in the living room, in the hallways, and in individual rooms.
It is imperative that you check them monthly, and replace or change the battery as needed.
Next, homeowners should draft and plan an escape plan. Everything from multiple routes to a meeting spot outside the home, where the family can safely gather. It should be clearly explained to everyone living in the home.
Practice makes perfect, and it will help you execute your plan flawlessly in the face of an emergency. At the end of the day, what really matters is the safety of you and your family.
When the fire department clears your home, and you return you may find ash, soot, and water everywhere. This is where we come in because we will restore your home and peace of mind.
If your home or business location has recently been through a flare up of some sort, our fire damage restoration Minneapolis team with 911 Restoration Minneapolis is here for you, so give us a call today!